Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Sidebar Nation Interview!

Oh how I have neglected this blog, it has been a LONG time since the last installment. Checking the calendar it has been a few days over a year. Somebody slow down the clock! However to say a lot has been going on in the time from then to now would be a vast understatement.
The best place to start catching up is with the latest and that would be the podcast interview with Sidebar Nation.  My friends Swain, Dwight and Adrian honored me with the request and I was more than happy to comply.
Dwight Clark, Swain Hunt and Adrian Johnson, aka "Sidebar Nation"

Their past list of subjects is a who's who in the illustration industry. James Gurney, Irene Gallo, Greg Manchess and Drew Struzan top a long list of incredible talent.
Just launched a few days ago I hope their listeners have as much fun as we did.
Also major kudos to the editing mountain they had to climb, there is no dead air when you get me to talking!

Thanks again guys, I really appreciated the invitation!
http://sidebar.typepad.com/my_weblog/2011/07/jeff-preston.html

1 comment:

sag3 said...

Really Good interview.. I exspecialy liked when they talk about the cyberpunk illustration.: )

To bad that youer Marker techniques DVD didnt get mentioned.

s gipson